cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 51 of 72

Re: E-MAIL LOG IN ON A CONTINUOUS LOOP - DESPAIRING!

Go to solution

also, I can't send or recieve any emails, so it just appears that my saved contacts have been retrieved....which is a start thank you but.....any idea when my emails will be retrieved...?

thanks

nuse1

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 52 of 72

Go to solution

thanks PaddyB you are a star...! as are all the mods!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 53 of 72

Go to solution

Hi mods, Sorry RobbieMac...missed your calls again today (Sunday), You say in your voicemail about sending me an email but nothing is coming through....All I can see is my contacts list with no inbox or other folders avaialble to view.... I am available on my mobile on Monday 16th after 1pm...

I hope I manage to speak to someone at some point on Monday...

thanks for your help

Nurse1

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 54 of 72

Go to solution

HI mods and UK backroom team, just to say a massive thank you for getting me my email back intact today after being without it for 1 week. I think BT should abandon using the call helpline in India and invest more in you guys and girls to help sort the issues. I am aware that some of you were in working over the weekend as well...thank you

So a massive thank you for your time, IT skills and courteous customer service, you are a credit to BT and they should be made aware of the work you are doing.

For those of you still without email then hang in there, the mods will sort it out I am sure....

Personal thanks to RobbieMac, Laura, Lizzie and DanielS who have been personally dealing with my problem...and to gg30340 for passing my problem to the mods initially

Fingers cross everything stays ok from now on......

Nurse1

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 55 of 72

Go to solution

Glad to hear its sorted. Now get an email client installed on your device and get your emails and contacts backed up!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 56 of 72

Go to solution

Hi Nurse1,

Thank you for posting back, I'm really happy to hear that you got access to your emails again Smiley Happy

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 57 of 72

Go to solution

@PaddyB wrote:

Hi Nurse1,

Thank you for posting back, I'm really happy to hear that you got access to your emails again Smiley Happy

PaddyB

And the reason for the issue was ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 58 of 72

Go to solution

Hi @RobbieMac my e-mail issue is still not resolved more than 2 weeks on. My last contact was with Gerry who said that basically there was no update (23/5) but he would be in touch on Wednesday with an update (didn't happen).

Previously, Ronan had been keeping me updated and said that this issue was now classified as a "common fault" and was being moved on to the Tech Team (19/5). I have e-mailed this morning, and have had no acknowledgement.

Please can you help me find out what's happening and when we are likely to be able to access our e-mail again.

Thank you.

Hazelds

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 72

Go to solution

Hi @hazelds

We have sent a few examples off for investigation and it is being looked into at the moment.  I'm sorry it's taking so long to sort out.  As soon as the investigation has been completed we'll be in touch.

Cheers

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 60 of 72

Go to solution
When is somebody in senior management going to get a grip on the mail team. They couldn't run a whelk stall.
0 Ratings