cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 61 of 72

Re: E-MAIL LOG IN ON A CONTINUOUS LOOP - DESPAIRING!

Go to solution

Thank you for replying @RobbieMac.

Hazelds

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 62 of 72

Go to solution

@licquorice wrote:
When is somebody in senior management going to get a grip on the mail team. They couldn't run a whelk stall.

Now that's not fair, unless you have run a whelk stall how do you know how difficult or easy that is.Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 63 of 72

Go to solution

Hi,  i have had the same problem for 5 weeks now when asked to 'go one the journey amd move to one BT id' which I did and as some of the other users went around in a loop.   Many many calls to India....they say its a migration issue same as one of the previous posts and after the 30 days 'Migrate to one BT id' all access to my emails has gone except for what I can see on my ipad. They have closed down the problem several times and now say my account hasn't been used since August 2015 which is incorrect. I have set up a new BT mail account and reset my BT id (it doesn't even show my original email account...its like it never existed).  India are saying its probably been deleted and its gone.   Surely this cannot be the case.....after several weeks of this and staying in days on end awaiting for a phone call which never happens I am at the end of the line with this.   I run my business with this email account...can i not get my emails reinstated ....surely the data cannot just disappear.  I see in here that there are a few with the same issue can someone help?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 64 of 72

Go to solution

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take twenty four hours for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 65 of 72

Go to solution

Thankyou gg30340 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 66 of 72

Go to solution

Hi @Shar7 and welcome.

I'm not sure what we can do to help with this but I'll be happy to take a look for you. Can you drop me over an email with the details, including the email account you've lost? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 67 of 72

Go to solution

Hi 

sorry as I am new to this but when I get your profile and on the right it says Contact Me...all I see is your Online Status and Date last visited.....been at work all day so only just in and looking at this so you are offline and not sure if that makes a difference.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 68 of 72

Go to solution

You should see this. If not post back and I'll advise the moderator link is not showing.

Mod.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 69 of 72

Go to solution

I see the 'About...and Moderators name and picture'. Underneath are a list of their posts, public statistics, their posts and ratings on the left side.  On the right side it says Contact Me but that just shows status off live and time last visited.  Thank you for responding.  I wasn't sure if I was going ti the right place ....

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 70 of 72

Go to solution

I have re-notified the moderators. They should post again but it may be tomorrow.

0 Ratings