cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
corky999
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

E Mail unavailable

My BT mail states "unable to connect to server" when i try to log in. Reported to BT who phoned back the following day as they were unable to fix straight away. Following day phone call happened and still unable to fix so they promised a call from the level 2 server team. That never happened and i contacted them again, promised a phone call with the hour and that never happened also. Terrible product and terrible service that is far from cheap. BT e mail is very poor at the best of times and difficult to use, expect a lot better from them and certainly expect a better customer care service.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
corky999
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Re: Cannot access my e-mails

My BT mail states "unable to connect to server" when i try to log in. Reported to BT who phoned back the following day as they were unable to fix straight away. Following day phone call happened and still unable to fix so they promised a call from the level 2 server team. That never happened and i contacted them again, promised a phone call with the hour and that never happened also. Terrible product and terrible service that is far from cheap. BT e mail is very poor at the best of times and difficult to use, expect a lot better from them and certainly expect a better customer care service.

0 Ratings
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

@corky999 wrote:

Hi, how are you accessing the emails? Is it via a browser and webmail, or a mail client program or app?

Do you know if you're with BTMail or BTYahoo?

0 Ratings
corky999
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I am accessing them via BT mail. Sometimes it will simply not let me in at all. Othertimes it will let me in but i can not delete or move any e mails, just open them up and read them, and sometimes it works as it should.

It is pot luck as to wether it works or not. I think the problem is with the server as i have tried to acess them via my phone and laptop and they both state problem connecting to server. 

0 Ratings