cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 591 of 671

Re: Email Password Rejection

Spoilsports!!  At least I got to see your message before it was editted.  Ty.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 592 of 671

Well that is interesting - a self-help community (since there is no help whatsoever from BT) being censored not for profanity, personal attacks or similar but just for reproducing a message from BT!

What could possibly be wrong with Berno reproducing the following? Perhaps it was due to the names of the correspondents being shown so I have removed them.

Highlighted
Message 593 of 671

richard2010 quoted:

.... BT don’t support IMAP ....

from Wikipedia IMAP entry, referring to POP too: "Virtually all modern e-mail clients and mail servers support both protocols as a means of transferring e-mail messages from a server."

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 594 of 671

I've got that posting safely saved away.

As previously stated, this is a self help board and censorship is positively childish. I've had my knuckles rapped over much the same.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 595 of 671

My current opinion of BT is that they are a bunch of ....... seven letter word beginning in W and ending in S.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 596 of 671

Waiters?

When Yahoo say the don't support IMAP do they mean the same IMAP that they are giving advice on here?

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_MAIL_MOBILE&locale=en_US&id=SLN3361

Highlighted
Message 597 of 671

err.... but look at umpire's post here Smiley Surprised Looks like BT (BTYahoo) does support IMAP

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 598 of 671

To be fair…I have received an email from the mods to say that the reason they edited my post was because I included the name of a BT employee. I don't know why thy could not have just removed the name and left the rest of my post intact. Or do I? 😉
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 599 of 671

Just to keep you all up to date. Here is the latest reply I have received from the mods. I have edited out the names to protect the innocent. Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 600 of 671

But this is not just a problem for IMAP.  I am using POP (although I would FAR prefer to use IMAP) and I am having this problem.

Why can it not be resolved??

I think that 60 pages of complaints and almost 600 postings should give you (BT) a clear view that this is a problem for a number of people.

0 Ratings