cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kagillson
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Ebilling only option

Hi, I nget a paper bill every month, or should do but BT are not sending them to me, I have phoned 3 times now asking for them, they say they are sending them out but I never get them. I've been on the BT web site to have a look at my bill because they are not sending them to me and I cannot use MyBT because I haven't signed up to ebilling (paperfree), they are trying to blackmail me into doing ebilling by stopping me using MyBT unless I do it. I'm so angry because I have to have an itemised bill to claim my phone expences back and havne't been able to do that now since March.

I keep phoning them and all they say is sign up to ebilling and then we will get you a bill sent out each month, but they dont send me a bill now and I'm signed up to receive them.

So very angry and frustrated.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Ebilling only option

If you would like to try Live Chat they may be able to help you.

If not, then if you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
kagillson
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Keith

All I want is to get paper itemised bills and to be able to use MyBT online but every time I have phoned I get someone in India telling me I have to sign up to ebilling, I dont want that.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

You would be better contacting the BT Care Team, on the link that I posted.

As this is a customer to customer forum, they are the only people that should be able to sort this out.

0 Ratings
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 7

That seems odd, because I get paper bills AND on-line bills, so it must be possible.

0 Ratings
kagillson
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

I had a BT representative phone me and told me she would sort it out and make sure I get my April bill in the post and quess what....... I just went onto MYBT account and nothing has changed, I still cant get on to it and I haven't got my April bill in the post, what is happening with BT they used to be a good company, now they are full of hot air. I am very dissappointed in them.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

You can change your options by following these instructions.

Change back to paper billing/ online billing

0 Ratings