Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DRE
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Editing E-mail Subaccounts

Go to solution

For years all my subaccounts have worked correctly. Now one will not work at all. Every time I try to log in (either webmail or Windows Mail) I get the message that the password is incorrect. Going in to 'My Account' I find I can edit my main account, but I cannot find any way to edit a subaccount. I can delete one or create a new one, but can't edit an existing one to sort out the apparent password problem. Help please.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Editing E-mail Subaccounts

Go to solution

This could be the password rejection problem that was extensively discussed on this forum some months ago but which seems largely to have subsided. It might correct itself in a day or two, but if not you can contact the BT Care Team. They are the moderators who oversee the forum and have invited requests for help from people with your problem.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
DRE
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply. I have contacted the Care Team as suggested. Let's see what happens! Will let you know.

0 Ratings
DRE
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

All is now well. I was given a temporary password, and once in to the subaccount concerned I was able to go into its 'My Account' section and change the password again. It seems the account had been compromised and might have started sending spam messages. Thanks very much. Problem solved.

0 Ratings