Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter729
Beginner
Message 1 of 17

Eligible for voucher?

Go to solution

Hi

All my products and services, infinity and phone, have been delivered and are working perfectly, I ordered the services and products on line 2 weeks ago and was offered a £100 MasterCard for doing so, when I go to claim the Reward (Mastercard) the BT system tells me I am not eligible, see below.

You are not eligible to claim a reward, please see FAQs for more information

I checked the FAQ's and am confident that I fulfill all the conditions for the reward

I have had an online chat but am not confident that the issue will be sorted out as the person I chatted with said they would have to pass the issue onto the Rewards team.

Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 17

Re: Eligible for voucher?

Go to solution

Hi @Peter729

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you've been told you're not eligible to receive the £100 Mastercard when you were under the impression that this was included in the deal you signed up for.

I understand from your post that you have already completed the claim form and as the community won't be able to help with this we will pick this up from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Peter729
Beginner
Message 3 of 17

Go to solution

Robbie

Thanks for the reply

I am unable to complete the claim form as the system informs me that I am not eligable for a reward I will send you all the details

Regards

Pete729

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 17

Go to solution

Hey @Peter729

Thanks for posting back so quickly.

Apologies for the mix up.  I read you post that you had completed the claim form and were told by a colleague of mine that you weren't eligible.

No need to worry, get the details over to us and we will check this out when we pick this up.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Peter729
Beginner
Message 5 of 17

Go to solution

Robbie

I have provide all the information and reference numbers in my communication to you.

Regards

Peter729

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 17

Go to solution

Thanks for that @Peter729 We have received your form and will be in touch.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Peter729
Beginner
Message 7 of 17

Go to solution

John C2

Thanks for your reply

This is the offer I signed up for

Any BT Infinity Broadband, with or without BT TV.

£100 loaded onto a prepaid MasterCard
this offer ended 25 February 2016

Below is part of the confirmation email from BT received by me on the 24 February 2016 at 09:36, as you can see I ordered the products and services before the Mastercard offer ended on 25 February 2016, you can see why I am confused about being ineligable for the reward!

Regards

Peter729

0 Ratings
Peter729
Beginner
Message 8 of 17

Go to solution

I received the following email from the Vouchers team although it confirms I am eligible of the Master card reward it does not solve the problem. If I follow the link provided www.bt.com/claimmyreward  the resulting screen simply returns the following

FAQs

You are not eligible to claim a reward, please see FAQs for more information

So I am still unable to claim my reward can you please advise?

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your patience while we’ve been investigating this matter.   I have checked your BT REWARD claim and can confirm that you’re eligible to receive one.

www.bt.com/claimmyreward

0 Ratings
Peter729
Beginner
Message 9 of 17

Go to solution

Things moving swiftly along, just had a text message stating that my claim for the master card has been processed, I checked on the BT site and it does show my claim has been processed, I suppose the Vouchers Team have simply processed the claim on my behalf, if so, well done for resolving the issue so quickly. 

Thank you for resolving this issue so quickly

History

Here you can see the rewards you've already claimed, and get an update on progress.

Sorry we can't bring up your details at the moment please try again later

£100 BT Reward Card

Claimed - 24/02/2016
We will dispatch shortly

Regards

Peter729
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 17

Go to solution