Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter729
Beginner
Message 11 of 17

Re: Eligible for voucher?

Go to solution

Yes a good result and dealt with very professionaly, a breath of fresh air after my last 18 months with Talk Talk.

Thanks to everyone involved with the solution, mistakes do happen but its the way they are rectified that makes the differenceSmiley LOL

0 Ratings
Ruth1
Beginner
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution
Hi I am experiencing the same issue now. Email suggested I am eligible but when I logged in the system it says I am not. Can someone help?
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

@Ruth1 I've called there but missed you. The vouchers team have replied to me confirming they have issued your voucher and it will be with you in the next 30 working days. 

0 Ratings
Ruth1
Beginner
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution
Thanks ever so much! This is a great forum!
Rhian4324
Beginner
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution
Hi there, I'm having exactly the same issue as above. The only difference with me is that I had to go to exec level complaints as my service originally wasn't working on my agreed installation date of 24/10/16. After a lot of messing about I had to eventually go to high level complaints and a lady called Beverley dealt with my complaint. In doing this she re-ordered the TV broadband and phone separately to make sure it would all be processed properly which may explain why the website says I am not eligible to claim a reward card. This therefore means I have several VOL ref numbers. I tried filling in the reward card form but in the response email all it contained was a subject line. This still has not been sorted. Could anyone help with this please?
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Rhian4324,

If this action was taken by that exec team they should be able to request the voucher for you. I'd recommend contacting them first as they may still have your case open.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
ccorbett
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Hi,

I had Infinity 2 installed yesterday and it's all up and running.

I went to the my rewards site to claim the £200 card I was promsied on sign up hwover teh site stsates:

"You are not eligible to claim a reward, please see FAQs for more information"

How do I get tshi delat with?

Regards

Chris

0 Ratings