In the last couple of days, my email has been updated to the new version. I have a problem which relates to the rules I had set up to put emails directly into various subfolders. Unfortunately, these have stopped working for most of my emails but they still work for certain ones. I've checked and can see no obvious difference between the ones that work and the ones that don't. I did think of just setting up the rules again but in my case, the new add button doesn't high light so I can't do that. This may seem a trivial problem but I had about 280 rules so if there's an easy fix it would be helpful.