cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MJD
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Email Sign-in Seal

I have set up my Email sign-in seal on a number of occasions over the last year.....but after a while the sign-in seal disappears!!!!

It is a worry ..... is there a valid reason for this loss?

Mike D

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: Email Sign-in Seal

Hi Mike,

Have you deleted cookies/temporary internet files or changed browsers around the time when the sign-in seal disappears? There shouldn't be any reason behind it disappearing on its own. This thread (albeit a few months old) might clarify things for you.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Keith_300
Message 3 of 5

Hi. I have the same problem as the o/p.  I frequently delete cookies but the sign-in seal is usually unaffected. I have not changed browser but i did recently use a different one as a one-off (to get round a problem). Is that what caused the seal to vanish?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

I also delete cookies regularly, but use CCleaner (free) because it can preserve settings by letting you keeping selected cookies. If you fancy trying it, the saving facility is at Options > Cookies; just move any you want to keep to the right-hand pane. It copes well with multiple browsers.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

There's a new post here that might be helpful: http://community.bt.com/t5/Other-BB-Queries/BTY-sign-in-seal/m-p/409407#M15212.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings