Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 1 of 3

Email Subaccount

I renewed my contract with BT today. I normally use an email client. Since the renewal when I access my webmail email I have no problems however but when I access my wife's account by webmail it comes up as a Yahoo account with the following http://us-mg-bt.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch  etc in the address bar and is not a BTYahoo account. Her email is sending and receiving OK from Yahoo. Prior to the renewal it was definitely a BTYahoo account. It would appear that I can not access this account via the BT email log on. It tells me the account is not recognised.

As well as the above I now can not access the manage my account/sub accounts. When I log into my webmail and got to "account info" it takes me to a log in page as it used to do previously, but know it just puts me back to the MyBT start page where as before it took you to the BTYahoo manage accounts page etc.

Obviously I am aware of the change over from BTYahoo to BTMail, my main concern is that I don't seem to be able to manage sub accounts and that my wifes sub account and I suspect my son's sub account, which I have been unable to check, have not been included when I renewed my contract.

Can a moderator please have a look at this and see what has happened.

EDIT: It is as though the email address has been hijacked by Yahoo.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 3

Re: Email Subaccount

Hi GG,

Really sorry about this.  Can you please drop me a PM?  Ill need your telephone or account number and the email addresses in question.  I will find out what is going one.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Email Subaccount

Thanks Sean. I've sent you a Pm with the details.

0 Ratings