cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMCPCC
Message 1 of 3

Email account not recognised

All

having a problem where aclient forgot email pw and when trying to reset it. BT says it can not find the email address (not recognised) .. WHAT, the account was in use up to y'day!! What's going on here guys and why can't I find one person to talk to about it who can actually understand the problem and resolve it!!! Wil BT reimburse me for the hours I've had to spend on this issue?

Deeply frustrated

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
SMCPCC
Message 2 of 3

Re: Email account not recognised

Update, just spoken to India, apparently the account was there once but no longer.... Why not we didn't delete it, when was it deleted (can't say).... so what can you say Mr BT, what can you say???
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Email account not recognised

@SMCPCC wrote:

All

having a problem where aclient forgot email pw and when trying to reset it. BT says it can not find the email address (not recognised) .. WHAT, the account was in use up to y'day!! What's going on here guys and why can't I find one person to talk to about it who can actually understand the problem and resolve it!!! Wil BT reimburse me for the hours I've had to spend on this issue?

Deeply frustrated

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

Have you tried emailing the address to see if there is any bouince message returned ?

Do you know if the email address is a primary or sub account ?

I hope you don't mind me asking that if the account was in use yesterday, why did they forget the password ?

0 Ratings