cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Freeze123
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Email address not recognised.

Hi, I went live with BT broadband on 11th February. In the post i received a letter from BT which included my BT username and password, however these dont work. when i try to log into anything BT related it doesnt recognise the email address, unable to change password as email address not recognised. Im starting to regret changing. Any help will be much appreciated.

thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
testdasi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Email address not recognised.

You are lucky, mate. At least you got the service. My order was supposed to be completed yesterday but nothing happened.

0 Ratings
NanoTm
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

ring the bt helpdesk, get them to spell out the username and password to you, when i had my order 3+ years ago someone miss spelt my name and totaly messed up the password, after getting the details off the help desk everything worked although even now the username is still miss spelt (aparently they cant change it)
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 4

Hi Freeze123,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.

Sorry for the problems that you are having, I can help sort this out.  Please drop me an email to forum.moderation.team@bt.com, include your BT account details and the email address details that you are using.  I will check this against what we have on our systems.  Don't worry I will be able to sort this.

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings