Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Whybs
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Email addresses

Hi. I would like to speak to someone who can really tell me what bt's policies and capabilities are regarding allocation of email addresses. I have over time had two good email addresses allocated to me, but neither is allocated to my current bt account. Can I get those old email addresses back. They absolutely belonged to the human being that is me . . . And they were rather good addresses, rather than the rather annoying frd.bloggs369@btinternet.com type things.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Email addresses

You can usually get any BT Yahoo e-mail addresses that you own, transferred to your new BT Broadband account, if that is what you want?

Can you still access them using webmail?

0 Ratings
Whybs
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Keith, that sounds encouraging. Yes i can access one of them, but the other says it is suspended. Who should i try to contact to arrange this?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to sort it all out for you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings