cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 21 of 34

Re: Email destroyed by BT

BT say they cannot recover my email or offer compensation. I have discovered I had my email linked to my broadband account and it was Yahoo mail. No explanation provided for email destruction and closing my email account. I pay over £600 pa for phone line and broadband so BT should have taken more care with my email. No explanation provided for destruction. BT call centre staff said I had premium account. I have impression they don't know anything.Now spent 5 hours dealing with this. Absolutely devastated. BT is a company with no customer care. Shameless. Absolutely untrustworthy.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 22 of 34

HAH you believed BT to be honest, what a fool, BT told me (A) I was going to migrate, then I was migrating, then I had migrated only 2 years on to find I had not migrated from BT Yahoo at all. BT LIE through the teeth morning noon and night.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 23 of 34

Yes BT lied to me too. They make it up as the go along!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 24 of 34

They have now told me on at least FIVE occasions that the problem has now been fixed and will not happen again, they then close the complaint, then within days and I'm locked out again its a new complaint and the hassle starts again.

They have THREE types of tech help I think based in India, THEY can not be trusted, they will fix the fault, close it and it comes back, BT Complaints dept in the UK ( Co Durham I think) will promise you the world, but they are no different to the BT India crowd. This has been going on fr me for THREE years now, they even told me if I upgraded to Super Fast BB it would stop the problem, They LIED.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 25 of 34

They told me they were phoning back within 48 hours from Sunday p.m they did not do so. I spent 5 hours on chasing them over the past week. I have posted on twitter and Facebook. They did actually phone about 6.30 on Thursday. Sayig they had called weds. But they did not call my mobile as I had asked but they said they called mobile and the landline and then said they had only.called landline when I said my mobile shiwed no missed calls. They then called again Friday at 8 pm leaving a message on my voicemail saying they would call me Sat with an explanation. We will see as it's Sat now. Everyone I speak to someone I get a different story. I was told Yahoo migration was the problem but my account has not been migrated. Telling an untruth is a lie. BT are incompetent and couldn't care less about the harm they cause. I might buy BT shares to go to the AGM and raise the problems we have. I will.set.up a Facebook page and post a few.You Tube Videos.people need to know how bad BT is as a company.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 26 of 34

Hi @klacey and @SteveD3,

Can you both click on my user name "@DanielS" and then on contact the mods please? Our team will be able to go over your accounts and find out what's happening.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 27 of 34

Daniel S , Sir with respect are you trying to take the Micky, I follow your instructions and it takes me to yet ANOTHER complaints form procedure which wants my E Mail address WHICH I AM LOCKED OUT OF, and phone phone number which even this VERY day your people can not phone when they say they will EG today 10.15 to 12 .15 and when they do phone at 13.00 and 15.00 you cannot understand a word they are saying ( mix of crackling line and foreign accent).

Even if I do duly complete the forms yet AGAIN, and should by some miracle BT phones on a line that is clear and I can understand them the only thing they want to do is make me repeat  the details I have just filled out on the form and INSISTING on taking control of my PC again.

Sir for at least the fiftieth time in a few years the FAULT is at BT Yahoos end NOT the Customers.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 28 of 34

@SteveD3,

I'm offering you our help as moderators. I can't help without your account details. If you fill the form in it will be sent to us to have your case looked into. If you leave a mobile contact number on the form, we will be able to call you on it. It may take us a few days to pick it up but rest assured we will do all we can to fix it.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 29 of 34

Hi Daniel thanks for replying, I have already put a formal complain into BT as I do not believe BTs technical service is capable, but before I go completely insane can you answer me ONE QUESTION, just the one. 

If I put yet more time and effort into contacting the Mods as you requested can you give me a GUARENTEE that the fault will be fix AND NOT HAPPEN AGAIN, I have been fed so much BS by various BT depts I have zero faith. 

Daniel I do NOT want just another temporary fix, this has gone on for ever THREE years, if you cannot guarentee a PERMENENT fix to this recurring problem its pointless me contacting the mods.  As it is today I have just had my wife BULLIED by a phone techy.  Enough is enough  PERMENANT FIX ? Yes or No?

Cheers Steve

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 30 of 34

It's unfortunate but faults do happen @SteveD3. Our job is to try and prevent them and get them fixed whenever they do happen. Without being able to look into your account to see what has gone wrong, we can't help you.

Please complete the form and leave it with us.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings