cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Email issues (seeming v similar to others posted here)

I am beyong frustrated here. A few weeks ago I lost access to my email, and got lost in that recurring loop  re the BTID thing. After 2.5 weeks and a good few online chats and phonecalls with India I got my main email back. I lost my subsidiary one (a right pain but at least it wasn't the main one). I was told the issues had been because I had not logged in for x days ( I have, I use it every day, and log in via the bt page at least once a week, android/outlook the rest of the time). Hooray! I have email....until yesterday when my password is not working, and I cannot even access BTID from the webpage.

I have had my BT email for ~15 years with never a problem and now all this... and parts seem very similar to other posters' issues on here. Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 2 of 8

Re: Email issues (seeming v similar to others posted here)

Hi @hcd101,

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have had with your BT Email. I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Hi Paddy

I couldn't see the contact the mods link yesterday so PMd you - please ignore this as I have contacted you on the proper link now 🙂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

@hcd101 Claire your case handler has sent you an email response to the email address you've registered against your forum profile.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Thank you. I have replied to her as I'm unable to complete one of the steps (there is no email account listed under my BTID so I am unable to reactivate it. This happened before too!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

I am experiencing exactly the same problems and I am being told the same rubbish as yourself.   I find it utterly unacceptable that BT can treat their loyal paying customers in this way.  It is even worse for my husband who relies on the email as he is deaf and cannot contact  via telephone.    If this is a reocurring problem BT surely must know what to do to fix it without delay of over 7 day (11 days on the first occasion).     What do we do????????

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Sorry to hear you are having the same issues. The mods on here seem to be very helpful at getting things sorted but mine is not, yet...keeping fingers crossed!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

This is still an issue for me. I got access back briefly then went again. The lady I was in contact with via the moderators has passed the issue on. I've been on online chat again today to ask that tier2 level are involved again. A complication is often callbacks are made which is great but I work FT and it is not possible to take a long phone call requiring access to the internet and my mail while at work due to the nature of my work

0 Ratings