cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
weirdwizard
Expert
Message 1 of 24

Email log in

Cannot log in just get a blank page for the login form any idweas as to what is causing this.  Further info can get it on IE but not chrome

0 Ratings
23 REPLIES 23
barnpiece
Expert
Message 2 of 24

Re: Email log in

I am using Chrome and got the blank page on signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform too.

I went to mail.yahoo.com instead and put in email address and password there and got into my mail.

Obviously, I am still on BT Yahoo Mail rather than the new system.

Richard

0 Ratings
weirdwizard
Expert
Message 3 of 24

I now have it weird wonder if they were doing something

0 Ratings
joanne48
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 24

Same problem here. Happened yesterday to my husband on Safari on his Mac desktop. Cleared it briefly by resetting Safari but at next login same again.He is now OK using Firefox.

I use Firefox on my Mac and was fine until today, now I get the blank page in Firefox but can log in on Safari!!

I have managed to get in on Firefox by using the mail.yahoo.com address as suggested.

Must be something to do with BT> I am getting worried about important docs saved in email folders going missing.

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 24

@joanne48 wrote:

Must be something to do with BT> I am getting worried about important docs saved in email folders going missing.

If they are that important you should be storing them on your backed up computer, not on some random email server. I would't trust BT to run a whelk stall let alone store important documents.

0 Ratings
AnthonyAppleyard
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 24

Thanks. I put on my PC's desktop a new shortcut icon calling my Firefox looking at page mail.yahoo.com, and named the icon "Email (Yahoo)",and it works.

0 Ratings
tansycat
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 24

Same here. All I get is a blank page this morning. Can't try to download the emails as I'm on my work pc. Need to check for a response to something but no way of accessing.

This isn't the first time this has happened recently. What is BT up to?

0 Ratings
alistair94
Contributor
Message 8 of 24

Same problem here in IE, blank page, cant get through to helpline, tried also on Chrome and I can see the log in page but it wont accept my password.

Can any of the mods tell us what is going on?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 24

0 Ratings
Joey
Contributor
Message 10 of 24

No, it doesn't, unfortunately.

0 Ratings