Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 31 of 40

Re: Email login change

This question has already been answered, if you read some of the other threads on this board.

0 Ratings
Oliver341
Expert
Message 32 of 40

@Mazdajoe wrote:

Might be a little of topic here but why do we have to log in EVERY time to bt mail even when logged into

BT web site.You have been flagging this change for some time now couldnt you have as many are saying

put a remember me box or at least made it a straight switch out of the BT site into mail meaning just 1 log.

Visit http://mail.yahoo.com/ every time you log in to your BT mail. Tick the box - password saved.

Oliver.
0 Ratings
NooNoosdad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 40

I agree with Expert, this double login lark is just total Muppetry and I am not looking forward to the change from the old BT Yahoo 😞

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 34 of 40

@NooNoosdad wrote:

I agree with Expert, this double login lark is just total Muppetry and I am not looking forward to the change from the old BT Yahoo 😞

You can log in straight from here; I believe that you can save details if you've been migrated but can't verify that as I'm still on Yahoo! If you're not looking forward to the change you're obviously not one of those who's been plagued with problems.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Bigalfonso1
Beginner
Message 35 of 40

I totally agree that the new log in function on the BT website is dysfunctional if you have multiple email addresses to access.

In addition the inability to customise the home screen to what you actually want to see is also pants.

Let me go back to BTYahoo and use the 21st century functionality instead of this retrograde steam age move
0 Ratings
Oliver341
Expert
Message 36 of 40

I can confirm that you can stay logged on via a cookie on the new BT Mail system.

For BT Yahoo, vsit http://mail.yahoo.com/ every time you log in to your BT mail. Tick the box - password saved.

Oliver.
0 Ratings
Bigalfonso1
Beginner
Message 37 of 40

Instead of the waffle and constant links to other pages which is akin to saying  'go away and stop asking awkward questions' why don't you just answer the question: When are we going to get the ability to have a drop down function on the email sign in box so that our primary and secondary email addresses do not require constant manual entry every time we want to switch between email adddresses?

Just a simple answer will suffice or maybe I should contact watchdog? Would that get your attention?

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 38 of 40

As this is only a customer to customer forum, you will not get an answer from BT, however I can confirm that the new email has a drop down list where you can select which account you want.

I am just a customer, but have seen the new e-mail.

0 Ratings
duncan10
Expert
Message 39 of 40

No I  dont have the answer to your  question .But I use  "Mask Me" while its primary function is to hide your email address it also provides drop-down boxes for multiple sign-ins this save a lot of time . It might do until you get what you want from BT. 

0 Ratings
phillip_c
Aspiring Contributor
Message 40 of 40

@Keith_Beddoe wrote:

As this is only a customer to customer forum, you will not get an answer from BT, however I can confirm that the new email has a drop down list where you can select which account you want.

I am just a customer, but have seen the new e-mail.

So the answer to the question must be YES, but not until your primary email account and all your sub accounts have been migrated.

0 Ratings