Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaveF1
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Email preview doesn't stratch to full window

Hi

Using latest Firefoxon on Windows 7.

Is there a way to get the right side preview pane to stretch to the full window? It's a pain to hve to scroll leflt/right to read the tweets. If I resize the outer window the preview window resizes with it! Very annoying.

BT Email Window.JPG

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Email preview doesn't stratch to full window

Try selectig a different view by clicking on the "change view" icon at the top right corner below the "Help" button.

0 Ratings
DaveF1
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

I'm aware I can do that, but that doesn't solve the problem of the right view pane not working properly.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

It is not faulty or not working properly. The method you are using at present is a "preview" pane. This keeps the list of messages etc all on the one screen. This is to allow you to "preview" messages without opening them.  If you want to see all of the message, which is too large to fit inside the preview pane you will need to change the view.

0 Ratings
DaveF1
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Seems strange to design an intentional feature of building in whitespace making it more inconvient for the customer ti use than it has to be.

Is there a 'suggestions' contact? I've had a quick look but it's not really a complaint that I want to make. 

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

The "white" space to the right is for adverts. Do you have an add blocker running?

0 Ratings