Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oldgreygary
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Email sub accounts

Go to solution

Hello,

As I understand things I am on the BT Yahoo Mail service. I have a main email account and have setup up some some accounts. The two most recent sub accounts that I have setup are not working correctly. I have set them up in Thunderbird to send and receive emails from them. However, when I try to send emails the message just keeps on displaying the trying to send message. However, when I use the online BT Yahoo Mail service I can send emails fine.

I was wondering if anyone can help with posiible reasons why these most recent sub accounts are not functioning correctly in Thunderbird? I have got other sub-accounts that work fine in Thunderbird. At the moment I cannot see any obvious differences?

***Addition*** it appears as though in Thunderbird it is having a problem validating the password? Although I can logon via the Bt Yahoo Mail Service with the same password. It appears as though Thunderbird is having trouble validating it?

Thanks.

Gary

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
oldgreygary
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Email sub accounts

Go to solution
Solved myself. I give myself idiot of the day award. As I am using the incorrect password to access. That's a gold start award to me for stupidity today.
0 Ratings