cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Emails disappearing - is their a meltdown? Blacklisted IP, spam & escalated to Yahoo!

I am desperate to find some information as there appears to be some major issue going on with the BT?Yahoo mail and I can't find any major news online.

I am getting spam alerts saying my IP has been blacklisted plus lots of emails are disappearing, just gone with no trace. Most undelivered emails have no bounceback so I don't know which ones are getting through and which ones aren't.

I've been on to tech support, escalated to a Yahoo engineer and from him escalated up to Yahoo themselves. He tells me that there is a major problem with the whole of BT/Yahoo emails & they don't know what is wrong.

I had to fight really hard to get through the rubbish push back i got at each level, I was even asked if I'd got something new in the house like a mobile phone!!

Is anywhere else getting this muckmess??

Thanks

Kath

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Emails disappearing - is their a meltdown? Blacklisted IP, spam & escalated to Yahoo!

A quick look through this forum and you'll find its becoming quite common. Seems Yahoo weren't fibbing when they said its a known major issue.

Check your exchange or major service outages

If someone has given a helpful answer, please click on their Ratings star on the left-hand side. 🙂 ***
0 Ratings