cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davmacrat
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Emails duplicated to both my Primary and Secondary accounts

Good evening gents. I too have the same problem.  At first I suspected that it was caused by me adding my secondary account to my Primary account as an external email address (Under [Settings]/[Accounts]), but I have rectified that situation.  That said, any email sent to my secondary account, is immediatly duplicated in both my Primary and Secondary accounts. Any email sent to my Primary account, only appears within the Primary. This is rapidly looking as though it may be a common problem since many of my associates have complained of the same situation.  Has anyone come up with a reason for this anoying little quirk?

Regards

D

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Emails duplicated to both my Primary and Secondary accounts

@davmacrat wrote:

Good evening gents. I too have the same problem.  At first I suspected that it was caused by me adding my secondary account to my Primary account as an external email address (Under [Settings]/[Accounts]), but I have rectified that situation.  That said, any email sent to my secondary account, is immediatly duplicated in both my Primary and Secondary accounts. Any email sent to my Primary account, only appears within the Primary. This is rapidly looking as though it may be a common problem since many of my associates have complained of the same situation.  Has anyone come up with a reason for this anoying little quirk?

Regards

D

You are posting on a thread that was started nearly five years ago and was last posted on four years ago.

Your problem may be totally unrelated particularly if you are on the BTMail email system. The OP was on the BTYahoo mail system.

If you are on the BTMail system you should have a look at this link which may help you.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/48771/c/346,6769,7012

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 3

Re: Emails duplicated to both my Primary and Secondary accounts

Hi @davmacrat

I'm just dropping by to let you know that I have moved your post to start your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings