cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ctrans
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Emails sent don't reach destinations

Can someone help please? During the last few days (or more) my emails don't get to their destination but I was not aware of this, and only discovered by accident, because I received no messages about the problems. How can we resolve this problem? Everything just look normal but all the mails sent out are lost, unless I  (now) send through a website.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Emails sent don't reach destinations

@ctrans wrote:

Can someone help please? During the last few days (or more) my emails don't get to their destination but I was not aware of this, and only discovered by accident, because I received no messages about the problems. How can we resolve this problem? Everything just look normal but all the mails sent out are lost, unless I  (now) send through a website.

Hi.

Are the emails to the same destination ?

When you say you send through a website, is thsi using the BTYahoo! webmail system or something else ? What email client program are you using ?

It is possible that it could be the distant end with the issue.

0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 3 of 4

I had that problem on Wednesday.  I sent two emails to my nextdoor neighbour, via BT Yahoo mail, about 10 minutes apart.  One got there, one did not.  I will never know if others don't get to the recipients as people never let you know they did not receive something they did not know they had been sent

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
rosssmith
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

I am having the same problems which also started around mid-December.  I spent an hour with BT Yahoo help this morning who made some changes to my account which appeared initially to solve the problem.  However have since sent a couple of e-mails where some of the 'to' addresses have received and some have not. I am getting very frustrated with this - it only happens with our BT internet addresses. our other e-mail addreses go through OK.

Anyone got any ideas?

thanks

Ross

0 Ratings