cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

End of contract want to move providers, what do i do?

Hi my 18 month contract with BT has definitely ended as i took it out the 8th august 2013 (would of ended 8th febuary), im guessing im now on the monthly rolling over one?

I want to move to sky instead now, as this has been my first time dealing with phone lines as a tenant ive never switched providers, whats the steps i need to take to move to sky? 

do i need to ring up bt first, then buy a package on sky? or just go through sky?

thanks for the help 🙂

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: End of contract want to move providers, what do i do?

Get you mac code first http://www.getamaccode.co.uk. They will very quickly tell you if you are still in contract

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

i know for a fact im not in contract anymore as i took it the contract out on the 8th august for 18 months, after getting my mac code is it a case of signing up with sky and getting a package off them?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Yes and make sure that BT know that you want to cease your full package including line rental

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings