cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Engineer NO SHOW twice!

This is ridiculus! The CS Rep kept saying that someone was coming. It happened on the first day, and it happened again today!

A system error that impedes an engineer coming to my home? And twice? What are you doing BT?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Engineer NO SHOW twice!

Hi

Might be worth detailing your problem on here just in case anyone can help.

Also with background to your problem it'll help if you wanted to escalate/request help from a BT Forum Mod.

They'll contact you but it may take up to 72hrs due their workload... but they will make contact.

You click on a forum mods name to obtain a form. A form here http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

And add this threads URL to that contact form.

--------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------
Please Click On any Text in Blue as that automatically links to information.

PC (NDEGR)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Yeah i'm sure there workload is huge! and i do mean that by the amount of problems people are having so far 6 days of emails,phone calls and tests and speeds getting slower

Gonna resort to my cousin selling me a router that works, would be nice to be reinbursed by BT for it!

I'm just not prepared to have the stress and strain of going through multiple HH3's like some people have had to on here.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 4 of 4

@borley wrote:

Yeah i'm sure there workload is huge! and i do mean that by the amount of problems people are having so far 6 days of emails,phone calls and tests and speeds getting slower

Gonna resort to my cousin selling me a router that works, would be nice to be reinbursed by BT for it!

I'm just not prepared to have the stress and strain of going through multiple HH3's like some people have had to on here.

These work well when flashed with DD-WRT firmware (webflash file).Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings