cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 27

Re: Engineer Visit Charges

We are not only complaining about this, we are also complaining about paying over £40 for normal broadband for poor service/less speed (0.5MB for over 1 year) while Infinity customers pay less with high speed, taken advantage of us living in village, thank God one of them is a Journalist, well as you said, we'll wait for them to gat back

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 27

your speed is controlled by your distance from your exchange did you not check what speed you would get before ordering as the same speed would be provided by any provider

if you use this link and post the results editing out your phone number the community members may be able to advise you of any ways your connection may be improved

http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/ADSLChecker.TelephoneNumberOutput
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 27

Hi John,

If you read my first post properly the issue of speed was clearly explained and we've passed that stage. Let's wait for mod's reply. Thanks
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 27

Still waiting to hear from the so called moderator, going to a week now that i sent all info required. Any update?, please whatever your desicion, let me know, though I'm not expecting anything special from BT as they're too profit minded this days.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 27

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5   working  days   after you have contacted them via their contact form it can take longer if their mail queue is lager than normal 
They will contact you personally by email or phone.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 27

Hi fademidun,

Thanks for posting back.

I can see my colleague David already picked this up and sent you an email on Wednesday as he couldn't reach you over the phone.

Cheers,

Robbie

Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 27

Hmmm.. I didn't receive any email from anyone, would it be possible to resend it please or post it on the forum.

Thanks for replying
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 27

Hi fademidun,

I've re-sent the email to your hotmail address.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 27

did you check the junk/spam folder as it has been known for mod email to end up there

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 27

Thanks Robbie, got the email..

0 Ratings