cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 27

Re: Engineer Visit Charges

I'll wait for the letter, in the meantime we will proceed with whatever we have to do.

Thanks,
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 27

Hi fademidun,

Please read the private message I sent you.

When you're on the home page you'll see an envelope beside your username on the right hand side.  It should say "1 new message" beside the envelope.  You'll be able to see my message once clicking on that.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 27

It's term and condition now before posting.. Hmmm not surprised as this did not favour BT. I have to block out any ref number, names, contact etc according to 6.3 terms and condition

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 27

I have to wait for a deadlock letter from BT and complain to ombudsman if I wish to.. Hmmm interesting
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 27

I think maybe you are missing the point of this forum, which is described as.

"Welcome to the BT Community Forum

The BT Community forum is a place for BT customers and experts to share knowledge and help each other."

Thats all it is, its a customer to customer forum, not a means of corresponding with BT.

Where an issue cannot be resolved by forum members like myself, it is passed to a moderator to deal.

After that, any future correspondence must be between the forum member, and the moderator, using the tracked e-mail reply, and not via this forum.

When the issue has been dealt with by the moderator, then the moderator will update this thread so that other members know the outcome, provided its not private.

Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 27

I believe it's also a medium whereby we can learn from members problem, and provide advise based on experiences, to help each other as you wrote. So it's not about missing the point.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 27 of 27

What you post is correct however the posting of personal information and posting of correspondence of a personal nature is banned for your personal security as this is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide and individual posts discovered by a google search
0 Ratings