cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Engineer appointment cancelled!

I placed a home move order on the 9th Aug to get a setup ASAP. The earliest date was the 1st Sept which is fair enough. Things kept coming through my emails giving me varying info and update phone calls to tell me that there was no update. I received an email at 0325! on the 26th Aug telling me that I didn't require an engineer anymore as ther was already a line there. I can assure them that there isn't. On calling customer services I was assured that there would be an engineer on the 1st and not to call again! Today, sceptical after the already woeful CS I have received, I checked myBT and again said appt CANCELLED! On phoning yet again, I was told there was no appointment and that was it. I was then asked to check if my none existant line worked. This guy clearly had no clue what he was talking about so I tried someone else. I'm now being told it will be the 2nd before they even book me another appointment. I am desperate as I require this line for work albeit not business purposes. I'm sorry BT but this is by far the worst CS I have ever encountered and I am absolutely disgusted with the way in which I have been both treated and spoken to by the staff.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Engineer appointment cancelled!

Flagged for order team

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Kyleh1708,

I am really sorry to hear about the problems you have had with your order.

I've dropped you a private message, which includes the link to our order team. You can chat with them online.  This order team is based in the UK and will own your complaint until everything is sorted out.

Should you have any further problems after speaking with this team please let us know.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4
Moved:

0 Ratings