cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raulduke
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: Engineer confirms FTTC in place but I am not allowed to order infinity

FAO Mods, I sent an email this morning regarding this issue. Could anyone advise if it has been received ok?

Thanks
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 12 of 14

@Raulduke wrote:
FAO Mods, I sent an email this morning regarding this issue. Could anyone advise if it has been received ok?

Thanks

Hi Raulduke,

I can see your email in our queue, and someone will pick it up when we get a chance.

Cheers

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Raulduke
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Thanks Dean
0 Ratings
dmht1971
Beginner
Message 14 of 14

I wanted to post a short update ...

Following advice of others, I wrote an email to Ian Livingston (BT's Chief exec) and within an hour I had a reply from him (or at least one of his secretaries) saying that someone would be in contact who would follow-through with an investigation.

Sure enough, I was called an hour or two later and was promised an investigation would take place and i'd get an update by the end of the week.

This is great, and far more in-line with service quality i'd expect, when something has gone wrong.

As a bonus, the broadband (not infinity) that was scheduled to be activated on Friday (whilst I await the infinity availability investigation) was in fact activated yesterday (Tuesday).  This means I can now at least get on with my work - so fair play to BT that they got me up and moving.   It seems they do care after all ...

Just need to get the nod for infinity, then i'll be a happy customer once again 🙂

0 Ratings