cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: Engineer did not turn up so no services installed

Well I have just received an email from BT customer services, which states that They called me this morning but missed me.

Well sorry but I have had the phone in question by my side all day , along with decent signal yet no missed call or voicemail.

I can only assume that they are calling the wrong number, because it wasn't mine.

The only number that has phoned was an 0800 number the rang once on saturday morning at 09:41hrs.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 14

the forum mods normally say they are from the forum moderation team so it may have been a reply from another part of BT you may have contacted before
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Well another update (from me).

I phoned customer services, got through to the UK based call centre and a helpful lady called karina. However all the hard work she put in  and trying to track things down, along with just over an hour on the phone They still cannot provide me with the service.

I even received a phone call from customer services, whilst I was actually on the phone to customer services ??????

They can however provide me with an update in another 7 days time.

Way too late, I have now started the cancellation process.

Strangely enough a complaints team will call me, as I'm going to dispute the cancellation fee.

Like I said before it wasn't going to be much more than what they were going to charge me for staying them.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 14

Well, yet another update. I have now spoken with the complaints team (UK based) and was informed that they were very sorry and the outcome of our conversation was that they would not charge me any cancellation fees and would backdate a refund from since I actually left previous address and have not had any service whatsover since (including their TV).

Well I thought that was an outcome that I could be happy with.

Since then I have had the overseas customer services phone me to discuss my home move order, I had to insist that they check records first. After a few minutes the gentleman came back and said that he had now read notes and that it was all being sorted.

I have now received a bill for services that are paid for in advance. Why on earth would I pay for services in August, when I've not even had a service sinice 26th June and my contract has been cancelled?

Wish these daprtments would actually talk to each other !

0 Ratings