cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
downman2001
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Engineer failed to turn up

Booked an appointment on Sunday 26/01/14 - had to be in the house from 13:00 - 18:00 today, 28/01/14. Now 18:19, and engineer hasnt shown up. That demonstrates extraordinarily poor customer service. I actually had to day a day off work to wait for the person to show up, yet he hasnt. Though reading this forum, i should not be surprised. Just hoping that BT will not try and charge me the £129.99...now that would make me quite cross!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: Engineer failed to turn up

Hi downman2001,

I'm really sorry the engineer didn't show up. Have you managed to get this sorted out? If you need any help drop me a reply on this thread.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
kampervan
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Just had the same you would think they would at least contact you. Now moved from bt to sky
0 Ratings
MrMickS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

At least you're in a better position than me, the engineer didn't turn up so you'll get compensation for a missed visit. My engineer turned up at 18:50, fiddled around for 20 minutes, then said he couldn't do anything. Worse he filed the call saying that I'd not let him do the work!
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

@MrMickS you have been offered help by the forum mod s on your own post i suggest you take up their offer of help as they will take personal ownership until fully resolved https://community.bt.com/t5/Phones/Installation-Issue/m-p/1159850
0 Ratings