Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Icarus
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 15

Re: Engineer not turned up

Are you still talking?

No one believes the **bleep** coming out of your mouth, if your going to fabricate your status in life at least make it believable.
0 Ratings
Catcher
Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Re: I suppose British Airways had the same attitude until the...

Well as you only have seventy followers on Twitter you'd rather have to pay to progress this. So are you still working for that airline as a CCO?

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Re: I suppose British Airways had the same attitude until the...

OK guys. Please keep it friendly.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 15

@bodinrichard wrote:

I suppose British Airways had the same attitude until the following happened

Promoted tweet used to complain about British Airways

In a modern spin on the tale of David and Goliath, a disgruntled customer has found a new way to use social media to take on a big corporation.

Fed up with the way British Airways was handling the issue of his father's lost luggage, businessman Hasan Syed decided to complain about it.

But rather than just put out a normal tweet, he paid to have one promoted.

Six hours after the tweet went live, and was picked up by news website Mashable,
it had been read by thousands of Twitter users, retweeted and commented on.

And just how does this get you you're £2,000 per day compensation? It seems to me that the tweeter was so sad that he had to pay to have it promoted. It also doesn't say that he received any compensation or even his luggage back. It only says it was commented on and the news site Mashable which is hardly mainstream.

Your's is also being commented on by the forum, it's all basically that it's a load of bull but comments none the less!

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Hi bodinrichard and welcome,

I can look into this for you and find out why the enigneer didn't arrive. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there. In the meantime I'll lock this thread as there's nothing of value being added.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings