Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
legend_rs
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Engineers equipment won't synch

so i posted a week ago saying about my super slow adsl2+ service, and after trying everything on here, i have had an engineer out, well 2 actually, cos the first one thought his machine was broken, then next one turned up and his would not synch in the master socket either although my routher does but drops out all the time, so after some investigation he found it synchs at the cabinet,  he climbed up the pole and it does not synch there, so he said he was not sure exactly what the problem was, but he asked for a ug engineer for tomorrow, so i have to say BT do appear to be making a good effort to sort it,

just wondering if any one knew what a UG engineer was?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Engineers equipment won't synch

guess UG is underground

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
raymie67
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Engineers equipment won't synch

yes it does, just wish you could send him to me afterwards, never managed to get one of these here yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was helpful then please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question fully then please select ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings