cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Equipment return bag

I was sent a replacement TV box this week but there was no returns bag included.  There’s no simple way to request one.  Can a moderator order one for me ?

Thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Equipment return bag

Hi @Iain2  welcome to the forum and sorry you didn't get a returns bag. Have a look at  Equipment Returns and see if that helps.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

@Iain2  I found, as almost always, when they promise to sent out Return Bag as part of replacement device, this failed and no bag is received at the end...

But, when You going to "track order" and go into details of that replacement order, there might be (at least for me it was there) option to request another return bag, which usually show up 2 or 3 days later. After you request it this way, respective button on website become grey with information as it might arrive within next 7 days.

Perhaps some glitch in the system @JohnC2 ?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried but there was not option to order a returns bag.  Frustrating!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

I came to the Community because the link you kindly supplied refers to options on the BT website which don’t exist. Chat is too busy to chat to anyone. As far as I see, if the returns envelope isn’t sent out with the equipment, there is no way for a customer to request one.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Iain2 thanks for trying to order one via your online account and sorry it wouldn't work. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to get this ordered for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Hello - I too have been asked to return equipment but haven't been sent a bag, nor can I get through to BT on the phone to ask for one. Can you help please?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @cautiousrob,

Sure thing, we can help.

I'm sending you a private message with some information that I need.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings