Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 11 of 48

Re: Error VC010?

I have had the VC010 now.

I tried to change channels while watching ESPN, but the player hung.  So I closed the browser and went to the BT sport web site again.  Now it thinks I'm still watching the old channel.

I wonder how long it takes to time out.

0 Ratings
ShamblesX
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 48

Just goes to show how little value is placed on testing these days. The large corporations expect the users to do their testing for them.

I'm also in the VC010 sufferers club and no amount of switching browsers or clearing cookies makes any difference.

0 Ratings
swaber
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 48

having same problem here err VC010 anybody found a fix for it yet ?

0 Ratings
dvdcks4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 48

Same error message here and have only signed up today -- have never watch any sport -- this was the first time

0 Ratings
nightfire
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 48

Same problem here Smiley Mad

0 Ratings
Glawster
Beginner
Message 16 of 48

Just to add to the list of complaints here - VC010 issue after trying to swap channels on the iPad app. Didn't have any other device or PC utilising the service. Appears the app wouldn't drop the streams as I was flicking between the different sports.

Really quite annoying as I missed the final game of the 7's which I'd watched most of the evening...

will echo previous comments here, appears to be a lack of testing on this App, which is surprising considering it was rolled out so long after the announcment of the service.

0 Ratings
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 17 of 48

So far, my "solution" to VC010 seems to be to close the web browser, then wait.  And not just for a minute or two.

For me, the application hung when I tried switching channels while the video was streaming.  When I finally got back in, I found that I could reliably switch channels if I stopped the video stream first - the stop button is the white square in the bottom corner of the video window (which is only shown when the cursor is in the window).

0 Ratings
mickjm
Beginner
Message 18 of 48

0 Ratings
mickjm
Beginner
Message 19 of 48

I'm using nexus 7 and getting vc010 error code. To clear it go into settings/appa/downloaded go into btsport app and force stop this seems to clear problem and allows to use the app again. But it cloggs up again later and may need redoing.
0 Ratings
ShamblesX
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 48

You have to question whether BT Support monitor their own forum. Given the lack of response, it wouldn't appear so Man Mad

0 Ratings