cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bigbadtone
Beginner
Message 21 of 48

Re: Error VC010?

Add me to the vc010 sufferers club. Day one, footie match one, Device (only) one. BT nil.

Hope they sort it out before we get real matches.  Also hope their tech support read this forum thread some time soon, as it appears i'm not alone.

0 Ratings
Arsence
Beginner
Message 22 of 48

Error VC010

'You have reached your maximum number of concurrent streams'

Anyone else have this? I was really looking forward to the testimonial match aswell... 😞

0 Ratings
markdan
Beginner
Message 23 of 48

Re: Error VC010

Me too - was working briefly then I was getting error 6030 so I rebooted my PC and just get VC010  - disappointing start to the service!

0 Ratings
AJP
Aspiring Expert
Message 24 of 48

Re: Error VC010

I was getting this error too - rebooted pc & hub but made no difference. However, after 10 minutes or so It looks like it has reset at the server end, so I'm back on. Give it another go.
0 Ratings
Ace_Rimmer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 48

Re: Error VC010?

Same issue Error VC010, just registered, view a channel, switched to sport 2 and got this error, doesn't seem like BT can ever get much right and if they do get it wrong they don't seem to give a monkeys, at least it's free and it's not with Sky, I despise Sky Sports.

0 Ratings
Hamishthomas
Beginner
Message 26 of 48

"You have reached your maximum number of concurrent streams: VC010"

"You have reached your maximum number of concurrent streams: VC010"

Solution is stated as;

• Stop all streams online or on the App and try again. You may need to wait a few minutes before you can start another stream

Question is how?

I've tried closing the browser and logging off the PC but still get the error message!

0 Ratings
Hamishthomas
Beginner
Message 27 of 48

Re: "You have reached your maximum number of concurrent streams: VC010"

Refreshed trhe page and the streaming restarted. all looks OK

However the players look like ghosts as the refresh rate is inadequate for a clear picture.

0 Ratings
bigbadtone
Beginner
Message 28 of 48

Ok. I followed up this by logging on this evening and tried to watch live the Sevens. Guess what? I can! The vc010 error message is therefore OBVIOUSLY garbage as I did nothing different from when I tried to watch Stevie G's testimonilal this afternoon.  (and BT would not let me). There is obviously a volume issue that they have not considered, or tested.. or, it seems, care about,

So. Point one : Why respond with an invalid error message which now seems like some IT support dufus saying 'Hey it's your fault dude' because they don't want to admit it's theirs... And point two : Is this going to perpetuate into the Premier league screenings? Either way BT are taking the money, and we've paid for a service they are not providing. Sound's a bit rotten don't you think? I WANT A REPLY FROM BT. Anyone else want one??

0 Ratings
ShamblesX
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 48

bigbadtone wrote:I WANT A REPLY FROM BT. Anyone else want one??

It's falling on deaf ears mate, deaf ears Smiley Mad

0 Ratings
ShamblesX
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 48

NigelE wrote:  If you start a stream, and quit out on the app or online, it can take several minutes to register that you've done that - if you wait a little while and then start a new stream then that will clear the problem.

Hey Nigel.

No. It. Doesn't.

0 Ratings