Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mrd2005
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Escalating issues

Hi I've had an ongoing issue with getting FTTP installed

Long story but putting it simply it's been a total mess from start to finish. We have escalated via Gavin Patterson to the ELC team but even they seem to have hit a dead end!! Half of our estate is live half is dead due to an issue with the DP.

Openreach just keep pushing it back saying they need a DPO(?) to attend but this just doesn't happen.

So where do I go from here?? I've been told to only deal with ELC team but can I escalate it any higher....
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Escalating issues

If you’ve already escalated to the CEO of BT Group, there’s nowhere else to go.

You can take it to the regulator after 8 weeks, but if there’s a technical or resource limitation as to why it can’t be sorted, they won’t be able to magic up a fix.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Mrd2005
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Fully accept that but when you have engineers on the ground saying they have given up because it's not being dealt with properly and aren't being updated you may as well give up
0 Ratings
pippincp
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Why give up? report their comments back to the person you are dealing with. They will then look at the engineer reports to see what the problem is.

0 Ratings
Mrd2005
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Have done this, engineers keep turning up and confirming the fault being the DP.... OPenreach just never get around to assigning the right resources to fix. Like I say latest call from ELC even stated they are struggling to get anything out of openreach.
0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Report your issues back to Gavin then?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings