cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Every match for my team

Go to solution

So my team is promoted. Does BT sport only show certain matches of my team, or are every match of the Premiership covered (so I get to see every match of my team)?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Every match for my team

Go to solution

Once crowds are allowed back in then tv coverage will be back to normal and all the official outlets (Sky, BT and Amazon) will normally show a total of 4-5 games each weekend.

Each team is also limited as to how many live games they have - even if it doesn't appear to be that.

The only way you'll get to see all the matches you team is in live is to go in person to many of their matches.

Every match is shown in full either live or delayed across the channels - but you have to subscribe to Sky Sports and BT Sports for the full selection.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
cheers bud 😞
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

@spurdog1 if you're referring to the Premier League, remember that BT are not the exclusive rights holder. The televised games are split between BT Sport, Sky Sports and Amazon 👍

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
cheers bud, thats what i wasn't sure of. How do i get exclusive on my team next year? Leeds
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

@spurdog1 you don't... Are you on about Premier League football because Leeds haven't just been promoted, they've been in the Premier League all season 🤔

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Yes I am about Leeds but yes they have already been in the PL.

I have not been with BT until recently. Not knowiung about BT sport i ask the question. Does that make sense?

Sorry for confusion

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

@spurdog1 yep it does now. I thought at first your team had just been promoted to the EPL. 

0 Ratings