cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

Excellent Customer Service from BT Engineer

Hi

I would like to praise the quick response and excellent customer service from the BT Engineer that visited our house today to fix a fault on our phone line.

I have had Engineers round in the past from other utility companies and they have been miserable and unhelpful to say the least but my experience with the BTOpenreach engineer was that of someone who knew what he was talking about and took pride in his work which is unusual these days.

I didn't catch your name but well done, not only for fixing my phone line but also for being a credit to BT!

(I thought I'd post this as people are only too quick to moan about everyone and everything, and not enough take the time to praise a job well done).

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Excellent Customer Service from BT Engineer

good post

makes a change on the forum to read a post from a satisfied customer - not many take the time to post positive comments.

of course maybe you are the only oneSmiley Happy

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

It would have been Openreach who visited.

You can provide feedback here

http://www.openreach.com/orpg/home/submitFeedback.do?contactReason=praise_engineer_for_work

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Glad to see such a positive post a shame more people do not post back success stories Glad to see such a good outcome
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

I too had a very positive experience with my BT Engineer, Leon, today.  He was polite, friendly, hardworking and very quickly solved the problem with my landline.  He made a busy day a little easier.

Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 6 of 6

Good experience with BT also.

Took him 2 hours running back and forth from here to cabinet to rectify a corroded crimp joint.

All done within a day of reporting a fault.