Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
petecousen
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Excellent signal - problem loading (landing) page

Same old, same old.

Centre of london address, W1G postcode, I haven't managed one successful Openzone or FON connection in the last six weeks, despite trying several times every day. Connection is always immediate, with excellent signal strength, but no landing page is attainable.

I've been using Openzone from this address for two years and my success rate in landing has diminished from moderate to negegible. I've fannied around with all the usual suggestions but, frankly, if I'm paying a premium monthly rate for an advertised service I don't feel I should have to. Openzone and Fon doesn't work in any functional sense in W1G.

This is just a rant, tinkering with my settings won't address this problem, it's more fundamental. BT, step up!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Excellent signal - problem loading (landing) page

Hi petecousen,

I am sorry if you are havnig probems with FON.  I'll be happy to give you a hand with this.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings