Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: 'Exchange Only' line

Go to solution

@stuart1982 wrote:

I just check sam khow brodand it have a date RFS date set : 01/03/2014 for my eo/ line to get updared but check bt whole sale check and bt site say cant get it it

Your exchange may be shown as fibre enabled on Sam Knows but that does not mean fibre for EO lines is available, just the cabs.

0 Ratings
stuart1982
Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

got email back from HIE Digital

Thank you for your email regarding the Ardersier upgrade to next generation broadband (NGB).

The premises in the village, including those in IV2 7QE and on exchange only lines, will be served from a brand new cabinet which will be being built in the next few months and will be ready in the 2nd half of 2014. The earlier announcement referred to the existing cabinet at Dalcross Business Park which is currently being upgraded. This cabinet serves the businesses and homes in that area.

so might have to wait a bit longer

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution
That's good news, good luck 😉
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
2Beers
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

I am on an E/O line which is about 4 Km from the exchange so I dont think that I will see much benefit if  I am switched to a PCP sited outside the exchange

0 Ratings
Storm_Force
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

My town has just become fibre enabled through the connecting Devon and Somerset partnership. However it turns out I am on the dreaded EO line (about 500m from exchange). Hopefully they will do like what has been done elsewhere and put the fibre cabinet at the exchange.

0 Ratings