cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Exchange WSARD - Cab 5

Hi all,

Apologies, I'm sure this forum gets inundated with requests like this.

Does anyone know how I can get more information regarding the fiber rollout to the above cabinet?  It's more than 4 years overdue, and after years of liaising between the local council and Openreach, and being given various excuses (wayleave, legal, power, access issues etc), I feel that no progress has been made whatsoever.  I've even had my local MSP investigate, the results of which was a phone call from Openreach saying that there'd be some kind of review at the end of last year 😐

Near enough all the other local cabinets in the the town and nearby towns are enabled, I just worry that this particular one seems to have been forgotten about

-Witts

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Exchange WSARD - Cab 5

all I can see for cab 5 on Ardrossan is 'planned'

only openreach will be able to tell you more and there is no direct contact from this forum or BT Retail to openreach

this is stand form for openreach  https://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?id=7214&embed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Thanks IMJolly, tried the form before, but got no response.  I've been chasing this up for years now, I guess I'll just give up pursuing this, it'll come when it comes (if ever).  Take it easy!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

use the form as many people on the forum have tried and are receiving replies - often auto reply but just send again until you get a reponse from an actual person

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings