cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kinbonpatrickso
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Existing Broadband and Phone Package price change

Can someone please show me where I can find the 2014 exact price change info about my existing broadband and phone package?

I am currently on: BT Infinity Option 1 (40 GB) allowance, with Weekend & Evening Call (18 months contract) package from February 2013.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Existing Broadband and Phone Package price change

0 Ratings
kinbonpatrickso
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

I am sorry to say ... I have visited the link but it does not tell me how my package will change from £18 a month to the new price of £19.15 a month.

I need to get understanding of the component price increase of my package, or BT will risk in breach of their own personal terms and conditions that they issue under T&C 51 & 52.

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 7

Your first bill after 4 January should detail the current prices of all the elements of your package (mine's similar to yours and my January bill was fully understandable). If you're on quarterly billing and can't wait to find out Billing Live Chat should be able to help.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
kinbonpatrickso
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

The bill gives a whole amount of £19.15 for Broadband and Phone together from the previous £18 a month .... did not break it down into Broadband £xx.xx + Phone £xx.xx. 

I cannot locate anywhere on BT website about any price changes on either of the component of my package (by £1.15 in total).

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 7

You're Unlimited Evening & Weekend Plan is obsolete (Infinity 1 can now only be taken with the free weekend calls included in line rental, evenings being a chargeable add-on). Page 43 of the 2014 Tariff Guide includes this:

Capture.JPG

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 7

The full BT residential price list is here:

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumer/assets/downloads/BT_PhoneTariff_Residential.pdf

But it won't tell you how prices have gone up unless you downloaded and kept an earlier version.

0 Ratings