Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Existing offers

Go to solution
Evening. Wonder if anyone can help or advise I got an email regarding changes to prices etc and there is a link which u check my own offers and i click on it and there's one deal which I was interested in to keep my broadband at the current price of £10 but to sign a new contract i was interested in this check the offer today and it's gone and its gives 72mb @ £14 a month 24 month contract no really interested in this. Any help appreciate it ?
Thanks
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Existing offers

Go to solution

Call the Options Team o 0800.800.030 to see what they will offer you. Tell them you are calling in response to the price rise and you are considering cancelling your contract because of the rise.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
All sorted rang the options team checked another system the offers was £10 new contract 12 month infinity 1 broadband also got sim only plan £16 15gb data unlimited minutes and Txts brilliant
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Billing

Go to solution
Can one of the mods help with my billing. I was chat today regarding my billing couple of days ago I signed up to a new contract for broadband and then got an email to say what the charges were £32.99 then after £34.99 when looking it looks like it's charging £6 for by tv hence why I was speaking to someone online chat so I wanted to cancel she confirmed she would ring she rang me and confirmed that I was infact going to get charged for bt tv. She put through the billing and the guy got through didn't even know what he was the thing is I have 2 accounts 1 for the sim only plan and 1 for home broadband and I asked him what my bill would be next month and kept referring my sim only plan and kept putting me on hold then coming back and referring back the sim only plan and kept telling him that I have 2 lines then again put me hold then would ring back later as he couldn't find the account now half this evening no call back. Any help appreciated
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

Re: Billing

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 9

Re: Billing

Go to solution

Hi @Klr and thanks for posting.

This does sound confusing but I'll be happy to clear things up for you. Can you drop me over an email with the acount details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Klr

Thanks for taking the time to reply back to my email and apologies for the confusion about the confirmation email you received.

The confirmation email quoted the "out of contract" price for BT TV.  You don't need to worry about that as you've renewed your contract recently.  You're in contract on the BT TV starter pack and there will be no rental for this for the duration of the contract term.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
Robbie I have emailed you as I my bill has come through and it's more than its expected this is due bt sport charged at £5 which was previously free and out of contract fee £1.93 can this been looked into either by yourself or by one of the others mods
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Klr,

Thank you for your post, I can see that you have sent an email to Robbie. He is out of the office at the moment and will reply as soon as he is back in.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings