cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 25

Re: Extremelly slow broadband speed, high ping constantly.

if the wiring at the back is to do with that extension which no longer works then you may get charged and will depend o engineer.  mods will help but after you complete the email using contact us link then it will take 3/5 working days for mods to get back in contact with you due to number of other customers waiting for mod help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 25

Those wires just look like spare external pairs. Its quite normal to see them tucked at the back of the NTE.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 23 of 25

Hi Tyler009

Send us an email by filling in the contact the mods form in my profile.

We can investigate the speeds and work to get it resolved.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 24 of 25

I believe I've sent ya an E-mail! Thanks for helping me out here, let's hope we can get it sorted and I'll be outta your claws for a while! Also on a sidenote, weirdly enough my homehub started disconnecting all over the shot while I was writing the e-mail, almost as if it didnt want me to get in touch with you!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 25

you should have got a tracking number on a new web page as soon as you click on the form send button
0 Ratings