cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theDreamer
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

FAO: Moderators - BT have messed up my order!!

I'm hoping one of the BT moderator could kindly help me in resolving my problem, as i've given up calling BT Order management who can not sort a simple package change. I had been promised this issue would have be resolved by Tuesday and then i was retold wednesday the latest but to no avail, still no progress same problem.

Just a quick background information to bring you guy's upto speed.

My contract for BT line rental saver, Infinity 2 Broadband and Anytime calling plan had expired and i was looking for a better deal..i was in the process of changing provider to Plusnet until i was called by BT AOT team who gave me a fantastic 12 months offer for infinity1 (£10.85 per month) + Anytime plan(£5.30 per month) so i cancelled my order with Plusnet. 

On Friday 24th July i asked BT to renew my contract and i paid my line rental saver at the same time. The package change should have completed on Monday 27th July 2015. As of 30th July 2015 when i login to MyBT account it shows the order still being processed. In my profile it does not show what Product/services i have eg,BB infinity1 or Anytime calling plan. All i get is the following message:

MY Product:

Due to a system error we can't display your information. We are working to fix this for you as quickly as possible.If you need access to the broadband usage tool in the meantime, you can access the page through this link: Go to the Broadband usage tool

MY Extras:

We can’t retrieve your Extras, either because you have a calling plan or a broadband service in this account or because you are not the account holder. Please let us know if you do have a calling plan or broadband service in this account and you are th..., so we can amend your profile.

Making things even worse a BT Bill was generated on 27th July 2015, which shows i am still being charged in advance for my old package (BB infinity 2 & anytime calling plan) aswell as the being charged again for the Anytime calling plan at the new discount price of £5.30 per month. There is NO mention of the BB infinity 1 package at £10.85 per month.

I've been down this route before 2 years ago when i took infinity2 order and it took 5 weeks to resolve a simple issue and i had to chaseup for refunds, money that was taken from my account but never automatically refunded. I can see the same scenerio boiling up here unless i don't take ownership of the problem because i know from my previous experience BT will not!!.

I have attached images of MyBT account. This information is showing in MyBT account as of Thursday 30th July 2015My_BT_order.pngMy_BT_TrackOrder.PNGMy_BT_profile.png

I hope one of the mods can sort this out, as i know this is the only point of contact where customers like me usually get results.

Regards

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: FAO: Moderators - BT have messed up my order!!

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 7

Hi theDreamer,

Welcome back and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you've been having with your account.  I understand that you made the decision to stay based on an offer received from us and that there is a delay processing everything.

Don't worry, I can help straighten everything out for you from here.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
theDreamer
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Thank you keith and Robbie.

I have sent Robbie an email filling out all the details required in the email form.

I hope you can rectify my problem

Once again thankyou

Kind Regards

0 Ratings
theDreamer
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

After 4 weeks of waiting wishing the problem would've be solved within this billing cycle. BT still can not complete a simple task. Robbie i've sent you an email via your profile, outlining what the situation{ BB infinity discount not applied £10.85 per month and have been charged full amount of £23.00 per month) once again BT overcharging me £12.15 this month. Last month was £12.29. So bills do not auto correct themself within next billing cycle. I can not afford to be waiting for refunds until next billing cycle. These problems should never occur. so nothing has been resolved since my last compliant. call centre in india is a waste of time, i spent 1 hour explaining the issue with the latest bill, they simply can not understand, its so fustrating.

Seriously kicking myself why i stuck with BT when i was about to move to plusnet last month, even with the discounted rated offered by  BT customer option team for 12 months was excellant but its just not worth the hassle, atleast i would be able to speak to someone in the UK with plusnet and wouldn't mind paying that little extra just my 2p rant Smiley Mad

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 7

Hi TheDreamer,

I am really sorry to hear that the bill is incorrect. I can see my colleague David was dealing with your case. I will ask him to take a look at this and get back in touch with you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
theDreamer
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Just a quick update..

I can heave a sigh of relief for this month Smiley Happy and to all BT moderators especially Robbie, PaddyB, David and Olga I can not thankyou enough for all the help you provided. I would like to thank Olga for sorting my refund promptly today, It was refreshing to have a call from BT this afternoon with some good news, notifying me that my refund had been applied.

Look forward to the follow up call next month as promised.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings