cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pasha_Selim
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 2

FAO Mods: Bug in the Billing software?

Does DannyH's distress suggest to you that there is a serious bug in the billing software? How many other BB customers are receiving such bills I wonder.

Can you report this to the appropriate division please? And let us know what the response is please?

-- -.-- / ... .. --.
Value Added Guest (Inspiring Not Aspiring)
Rate a post if you like it! - just click the star under the user's name on the left. (N.B. ratings facility no longer available in Forum Help and Suggestions; nor is it available in the Lounge)

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Pasha_Selim
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: FAO Mods: Bug in the Billing software?

I hope that Kerry, whom I spotted logged-in earlier, is, as I type this post, reporting this apparent bug in the software, and investigating the matter.

Even if it is just one customer, this must be addressed with great urgency mustn't it? How many other customers are getting such bills, customers who are living hand-to-mouth, struggling with monthly budgets, and in danger of a visit by the BT bailiffs because of BT incompetence? We all know BT's poor track record in respect of sorting out issues such as this. I'm a victim myself.

-- -.-- / ... .. --.
Value Added Guest (Inspiring Not Aspiring)
Rate a post if you like it! - just click the star under the user's name on the left. (N.B. ratings facility no longer available in Forum Help and Suggestions; nor is it available in the Lounge)