cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

FED UP with the lies and promises from BT

I placed my order begining of July, my start date for phone line and BT Infinity with 4th August, had a phone call from someone foreign who I could not understand - saying I would be connected on the 5th August, millions of hours wasted since on the phone and live chat to BT, keep getting cut off - the amount of lies and promises made is shocking, the amount of times they promised me I would be connected by 12 pm that day is shocking, I still have no phone line or broadband!!!!   Had an engineer turn up for 5 minutes yesterday, told me there was a problem in the exchange box it would be sorted in the afternoon and wait for a phone call on my mobile to plug in my phone line, waited in all day, no phone call, after being on hold for must have been 45 minutes plus this monring, to be told they can't fix the problem till about the 31st Aug as it takes 48 hours to assign an enignner???  WTF  Can't beleive the lies and total imcomeptance of BT - I would not recoomend ths company to anyone - totally disguisting customer service, I will also be contacting OFCOM today.  

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: FED UP with the lies and promises from BT

Hi @jodee74 Sorry that your services are still not connected.

Its unlikely that we will get to your case before the 31st but if you send us your details we will ensure that your complaint is being handled. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

@jodee74 wrote:

I placed my order begining of July, my start date for phone line and BT Infinity with 4th August, had a phone call from someone foreign who I could not understand - saying I would be connected on the 5th August, millions of hours wasted since on the phone and live chat to BT, keep getting cut off - the amount of lies and promises made is shocking, the amount of times they promised me I would be connected by 12 pm that day is shocking, I still have no phone line or broadband!!!!   Had an engineer turn up for 5 minutes yesterday, told me there was a problem in the exchange box it would be sorted in the afternoon and wait for a phone call on my mobile to plug in my phone line, waited in all day, no phone call, after being on hold for must have been 45 minutes plus this monring, to be told they can't fix the problem till about the 31st Aug as it takes 48 hours to assign an enignner???  WTF  Can't beleive the lies and total imcomeptance of BT - I would not recoomend ths company to anyone - totally disguisting customer service, I will also be contacting OFCOM today.  

Sounds like you've had some rough times but it's not a "lie" to say it takes 48 hours to assign engineers - they work by assigned tasks, they're not sitting around in the exchange waiting for a problem to be spotted so they can fix it. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

They didn't even send an engineer my phone line was working fine it has taken 2 long phone calls to convince them still no broad band yet
0 Ratings