cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hippey
Expert
Message 1 of 4

FTTP Down in Milton Keynes

Anyone else having issues with broadband, phone and TV over FTTP?

We had some broadband issues throughout yesterday which seemed to clear late evening, the quality of the phone line also seemed to be affected with seemingly lost packets and interruptions. However we have found this morning that the broadband connection was lost around 4.10am but also the phone line and TV multicast have gone down.
The ONT is still connected with solid PON light but TEL1 is flashing slowly indicating no connection.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
hippey
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: FTTP Down in Milton Keynes

Phone line came up just before 6am, but the data side still has no service.
0 Ratings
miles_safer
Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hi Hippey, Our HH5 rebooted yesterday evening & is saying it has only been connected since this morning at 6 something.

I'm not sure what the phone was doing as we don't use it much, due to having a zillion free mobile minutes betwen us.

I was not sure it wasn't our new HH5 playing up so I guess I'm a little pleased it looks to be a wider issue, although that may be harder to get sorted??!

Miles_Safer.

0 Ratings
hippey
Expert
Message 4 of 4

Seems it is, reported it this morning to the FTTP faults desk, said they would look into it and call back. Half hour later they did call stating there is a fault on the fibre - not to descriptive about it but seems it is affecting all services.

We were getting some packet loss yesterday on the phone and the HH was report a loss every couple of hours or so.
0 Ratings