cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Failed Direct Debit for no reason-help

I really need contact information for a UK based customer service. BT cancelled my direct debit and now I've been sent a bill for £189 that needs paying asap.

I need to re set-up the direct debit and a payment plan for the outstanding amount-not happy.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Failed Direct Debit for no reason-help

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Live chat wasn't useful. Please can I get the contact details for a UK based representative.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

The moderators of the forum have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to three working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi Teebs

Send us an email using the contact the mods link in my profile. We can investigate this further for you.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Hi,

I've sent the relevant information, but I'm yet to recieve a response?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

The forum mod team will contact your personally by email or phone normally within 3/5 working days of you mailing them and take personal ownership until resolved and give you a single point of contact in the UK
0 Ratings